The following materials have been provided to help you to gain a clearer insight into our program and a better understanding of what we can offer you!
- Conservation Cost-Share Program
- Cost-Share Program Information
- Cost-Share Postcard
- Cost-Share Flyer
- Edge-of-Field Conservation Practices
- In-Field Conservation Practices
- When it rains on your land, where does that water go?
- When it rains on your land, what is that water carrying with it?
- Fact Sheet Series
If you have any questions, please contact our Watershed Coordinator, David Stein. He can be reached at 515-232-0048 or firstname.lastname@example.org.