Two really adventurous locations to enjoy while creating lasting memories!
Berry Patch Farm
62785 280th Street, Nevada, Iowa 50201
A family-owned orchard known for a personal touch that produces fresh quality fruits, berries, and produce. Here you can experience first-hand how healthy, sustainable, and innovative local farming can really taste!
Jennett Heritage Area
62614 280th St, Nevada, IA 50201
A natural area known for its prairie, ponds, and stream with a wide diversity of plants and wildlife! Great for hiking, finding creek critters, and bird watching a wide range of species including wild turkey and rare bobwhite quail!
Explore creek critters and the winged world of butterflies and bees at this family-friendly event presented by Prairie Rivers of Iowa and our conservation partners.
Berry Patch Farm Activities
• Explore the wonderful world of native bees and build your own bee nest!
• Farm and orchard scavenger hunt with fun prizes for everyone!
• Learn how bees help produce the food we eat!
• Pick and enjoy seasonal fruits fresh from the farm! (fee required)
• Become a face-painted or glitter-tattooed butterfly! (fee required)
Jennett Heritage Area Activities
• Discover creek critters found in Iowa’s waterways!
• Learn the life cycle of a monarch with real live insects!
• Beauty of nature scavenger hunt (more prizes for everyone)!
• Enjoy a walk in the prairie. Learn from the experts along the path!
• See how water connects us all!
Sponsored And Activities By
Additional Activities By