Prairie Rivers of Iowa is a designated 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization.
Our Mission Statement: to promote economic development through the restoration and conservation of Iowa’s cultural and natural resources.
Core Value Statement: We respect and elevate the integrity of the natural, historical and cultural resources in Iowa and advocate sustainability for present and future generations.
- Advocate: We support ecological and natural resource integrity by advancing sustainable stewardship practices.
- Partner: We engage and empower people and organizations with a diversity of skills and expertise to accomplish together more than we can do separately.
- Educate: We foster the environment by learning, and educating Iowans to activate and engage in cultivating an environment of conservation.
- Assessment: We support a consistency of actions and methods through ongoing assessment of our programs.
- Transparency: approaching opportunities and challenges with unbiased, candid and open communication.