Paid internship assisting PR & Marketing Coordinator in creating marketing and communication print and digital materials for various conservation and tourism topics, assist with management and oversight of social media platforms, organizing events, email marketing, newsletter and web content and other duties as assigned by the PR & Marketing Coordinator.
Desired Education & Experience:
- Major in graphic design or related field
- Completion of sophomore year or above
- Cumulative GPA of 3.00 or higher
- Related course work required
- Related job experience preferred
Desired Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Must be comfortable using Adobe Creative Suite, proficient in InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, PPT and Excel
- Superior creative skills and acute attention to detail
- Experience in print layout and digital design
- Experience in social media and web platforms, WordPress experience a plus
- Strong organizational skills, ability to multitask and commitment to meeting deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Computer, server, networking and troubleshooting skills desired, but not required
Time Commitment and Compensation:
Position is for 10-12 hours per week. Duration is flexible and can extend through the 2020-2021 school year and beyond including summer hours.
The schedule and responsibilities will be determined by supervisor.
Compensation will be $10.00/hour. You must have your own car for transportation.
Interviewing now until new hire is found.
To apply, please send your resume, cover letter, and references to email@example.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Prairie Rivers of Iowa does not discriminate against any person on the grounds of race, color, national origin, disability, sex, marital status,
familial status, parental status, religion, sexual orientation, genetic information, or political beliefs in carrying out duties associated with the