DSC01790

What are the cost benefits to buying logs instead of a kit?

Logs and log fasteners account for only about 30% of construction cost. Purchasing logs and fasteners from us allow you to source the remaining 70% of construction cost where you desire.

Log cabin logs and log construction materials are unique and are not normally available through traditional construction channels. We can provide log cabin logs at a reasonable price.

Our specialty is providing Iowa White Oak logs for cabins and making this product easily available. Buyers can work with their local contractors and lumber companies for roofing, doors, windows, and construction lumber.